The company Niemeyer Management (NSW) Pty Ltd has been involved in real estate since 1969 and involved exclusively in the sale, leasing and management of commercial & industrial real estate since 1985.
Now trading as Niemeyer Commercial Industrial Property the company has today become one of the largest independent commercial agencies in Sydney.
The company is headed by Hal Niemeyer, Founder and Mark Niemeyer, Managing Director.
Currently with offices in Bankstown, Seven Hills and Caringbah we cover the whole of the South West, Sydney West, Macarthur Region and Sutherland Shire.
- 1967 - Hal Niemeyer starts selling residential land on the Central Coast of NSW
- 1968 - Hal sold his first Industrial property in Lawson (Blue Mountains)
- 1969 - Niemeyer Management (NSW) Pty Ltd was formed selling land in the Blue Mountains and South Coast of NSW
- 1971 - Hal purchased a Real Estate office in Lakemba
- 1976 - Joined Raine & Horne as the second Franchisee
- 1985 - Sold the residential component of the business to focus on Commercial & Industrial Property
- 1988 - Mark Niemeyer joins the company
- 1995 - Joined First National Network becoming the leading Commercial Office Australia wide
- 2001 - Left the First National Real Estate Network to become truly independent changing name to Niemeyer Commercial Industrial Property
- 2003 - Mark Niemeyer appointed Managing Director
- 2004 - Opened Ingleburn Office
- 2010 - Opened Seven Hills Office
- 2017 - Opened Branch Office in Caringbah
- 2019 - Rebrand Niemeyer Logo