MILPERRA ROAD - BLUE RIBBON ADDRESS
- Milperra Road Exposure
- 52 Metre* Frontage To Milperra Road
Milperra's Blue Ribbon address right near the intersection of Ashford Avenue and Milperra Road and directly opposite the Bankstown Aerodrome's new Entertainment Park which is currently undergoing development of up to 162,000sqm* of first class warehousing and office accommodation across 40-hectares also known as Altitude.
Join the likes of Bunnings, Budget, Pickles, McDonalds, Aldi and more whilst being within close proximity to major arterial road networks such as The M5 Motorway, Henry Lawson Drive, Hume Highway and Newbridge Road.
Niemeyer Commercial Industrial Property are pleased to offer this outstanding industrial property at 258 Milperra Road, Milperra to the market for sale by way of Auction;
- 3,275m2 land area - 52 metre frontage to Milperra Road
- 1,500m2 (approx) building area plus rear concreted hardstand
- Recently renovated, including a brand new roof and facade
- Ground floor air-conditioned office and showroom
- Warehouse clearance ranging between 5.1m - 6.8m with access via two (2) rear roller doors
- Partially leased to Kwik Kopy expiring 30th November 2022
- Zoned IN1 general industrial under Canterbury Bankstown Council
- Approx 44,000* passing vehicles daily
- Excellent value add site
- Outstanding opportunity for astute owner occupiers, investors and developers.
Auction | 60 Marigold Street, Revesby
Monday, 7th June 2021 @ 6:30pm
Please contact the exclusively appointed agents at Niemeyer Commercial Industrial Property for a copy of the information memorandum, contract of sale and to arrange an inspection.